Back to School: Back to Business
For example, children back at school means higher footfall for cafes, takeaways and shops situated on the route between home and school.
It also means many parents have more free time in the day to pursue their own interests and activities that may have taken a back seat during the school holiday. This could be anything from fitness and leisure activities to gardening and home improvements.
Whatever the impact for your business, make sure you have some offers or incentives for customers to entice them to you during the first few weeks of September. Here are some promotion ideas to get you started:
- Morning/afternoon snack deals for cafes and food establishments.
- Starting new fitness courses in September for gyms and leisure centres.
- Back to school ‘recovery and relax’ spa and beauty packages for Mums and teachers.
- Discounted personal tuition packages for struggling students.
- Music tuition packages for eager new students