This policy governs the use by PDC SA t/a Flyerzone or one of its subsidiaries or Affiliates ("we/us/our") of your ("you/your/yourself") data which is available to us in connection with your use of the website (the "Site").
- We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties) and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected with third parties.
- At any time you can change these options by editing your account details/emailing customer services.
Data Collected & Purpose of Collection
- When you log in we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password. This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security (so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected).
- To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices. Only the design details are collected if you choose to save the details or place an order.
- When you place an order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and fulfil your order. Invoicing address and shipping addresses are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
- You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us (for example, see section 8 below). You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
- When you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with the Roynet direct merchant system operated by the Royal Bank of Scotland (or such other financial system as may be used, from time to time). It retains details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us. We may charge a small fee for this.
- The Site has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
- Access to your account data is password protected. You must keep all passwords confidential and not disclose or share them with anyone. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your passwords. You must notify us in the event you know or suspect someone else knows your passwords. If we have reason to believe there is a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your passwords or we may suspend your account without notice.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
- Credit card details are processed by a secure server (see section 8 above).
What are cookies
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing. Each browser is different, so check the 'Managing cookies' information below of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent EU e-Privacy legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Cookies we store
Here's a list of the main non-functional cookies we use, and what we use them for:
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Flash cookies (or Local Shared Objects)
Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as usual cookies, but they're managed differently by your browser.
If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security Settings. Please bear in mind though, that if you disable Flash cookies you'll be unable to access certain site functionality - and you may be limited to browsing and researching and may not be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
Further information about cookies
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window - please note that we can't be responsible for the content of external websites).
Third Party Cookies
When you visit flyerzone.co.uk you may notice some cookies that aren't related to Flyerzone. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from Google, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Some of the business partners that may set cookies on flyerzone.co.uk include:
|Twitter 'Tweet' button.
|These are Google Maps third party cookies, which are unique identifiers to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.
|AddThis social sharing buttons.
|Facebook 'like' button, and comment functionality.
Flyerzone.co.uk 'share' tools
If you take the opportunity to 'share' flyerzone.co.uk content with friends through social networks - such as Facebook and Twitter - you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won't be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
To enable cookies
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select 'allow sites to set cookies'
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
- Click 'Save'
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select 'Preferences' options
- Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
- Select the 'Never Ask' option
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
- Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'
- Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
- Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
- Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
- Then select 'Accept cookies' option
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.
Banner advertising on other websites
This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you're viewing on flyerzone.co.uk. The adverts may highlight alternative styles and colours as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies. Find out more about cookies, and why and how we use them, via the 'What are cookies' section above.
Comments or Questions?