How to save a powerpoint file as a PDF
Flyerzone.co.uk are able to print powerpoint files as long as the file is saved as a PDF.
To do this in powerpoint all you need to do is follow these simple steps.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button,
- Point to the arrow next to Save As, and then click PDF or XPS.
- In the File name list, give a name for the file.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF.
- Next to Optimize for select Standard (publishing online and printing)
- Click Publish.
If you would like to know more about the file supply process flyerzone have produced a file supply guide which you can view here: http://www.flyerzone.co.uk/public/about-us/free-downloads/images/priv/Flyerzone_File_Supply_Guide.pdf