Save a Microsoft Publisher 2007 file as a PDF
The following steps show you how to save your publisher file as a PDF
- On the File menu, click Publish as PDF or XPS.
- In the File name list, type or select a name for the publication.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF.
- Next to Optimize for, click Change.
- In the Publish Options dialog box, click the optimization in the Specify how this publication will be printed or distributed list that matches the needs of the publication. For example, if the publication will be distributed online and print quality is less important than a small file size, click Minimum size. If the quality of the printing is more important than file size, click High quality printing. (for flyerzone.co.uk orders we would recommend selecting High quality printing)
- Click OK then save